Anyone run the Yetna yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone run the Yetna yet?

Wanting to run to the cabin, but haven't heard if its opened up yet.

I'm thinking it should be good to go, landing launch ice went out Sunday I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ice is out of landing I'm running to scary tree then to fish creek to my father on laws cabin Friday evening
      Is it opening day of duck season yet
      Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

Yeah, I'll be running it Friday morning. Going up to the big bend area, and will have a 4 wheeler in my boat. Wanted to make sure I wont have to dodge large ice chunks with a boat loaded down like this.

Comment

I ran it yesterday from deshka landing and up yetna. River is clear and nothing to impede travel. Minor ice and logs/sticks to look out for. Go For It
          NRA life Member JVJ

Comment

How was the water depth

Comment

Originally posted by akprideinvegas View Post
              I ran it yesterday from deshka landing and up yetna. River is clear and nothing to impede travel. Minor ice and logs/sticks to look out for. Go For It
              Sounds great. Thanks.

Comment

I run a 1652 with 50 jet so water depth is not an issue for me on the sue. If you know the river however there should be no issue.
                NRA life Member JVJ

Comment

Originally posted by akprideinvegas View Post
                  I run a 1652 with 50 jet so water depth is not an issue for me on the sue. If you know the river however there should be no issue.
                  Cool thanks I run the river every weekend I run a SJX just wondering how kroto by scary tree is water wise most times in the first of spring is shallow Thanks for the info Chris

Comment

I'm going some time Friday up the yentna and spending the night.I have to pick up my father in law take him back to the landing and put his boat in the water for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by skybust View Post
                      Cool thanks I run the river every weekend I run a SJX just wondering how kroto by scary tree is water wise most times in the first of spring is shallow Thanks for the info Chris
                      I'm thinking that stretch is pretty slim on water right about now. I'm going to go the long way until the water starts coming up.

Comment

I ran scary tree and kicked out to the yetna. Water was shallow but no issues in my boat.
                        NRA life Member JVJ

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

Change of plans I'm running up in the am and picking up dad and heading back to the landing,I will be going the long way around hope to see some other guys out there.My boats the Third Day.

Comment

Im thinking of going in the morning. How was it?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X