Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Wooldridge 23' Alaskan XL is Complete !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Wooldridge 23' Alaskan XL is Complete !!!

This Wooldridge Alaskan is a dream come true. I have owned the standard 17' Alaskan, the 20' Alaskan II and now this 23' Alaskan XL! Being a fisherman, I opted for some of the more "fishy" features such as extra wide rod trays, Lee Lock anchor system, fish box, 4 downrigger bases, Yamaha T9.9 kicker, etc. Check out the pics! I thought about it and decided that if I was going to build it right, I was going to put it together the way I wanted right off the bat! Here are some pics...........

A few more pics. This boat is a rocket ship!

Even ran into a few fishies the first day out, here's one of them hatchery chromers!

Comment

Looks like a good time. Congrats on the new toy.

Comment

Thats one nice looking Wooly!! Congrats on a great boat and good luck fishing!
        http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

With all that wide open space, that is definitely "like fishing from a dance floor"! Congrats on the new boat, sweet set-up.

Comment

Sweet looking river sled for sure !

Comment

Thats one good looking boat congrat hope you have many of great fishing trips
              Is it opening day of duck season yet
              Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X