Bought a boat need a head to toe mech for Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a boat need a head to toe mech for Volvo

Just bought a 24ft trophy bayliner it has the AQ22D/280 Volvo Penta in it I want to take it to someone and have them go over it head to toe . Sound great ! But I would rather be safe then sorry. Either Wasilla or the big A I have a few names but would like more. P.M if there is someone I should not go to.

Thanks
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

I had Andy at Noahs Marine fix AMDS's mistake when they installed the outdrive incorrectly. 4 years later had him pull the drive to inspect it and replace the bellows to be safe.
    Both times he did the work with a quick turn around.

Comment

I second Andy at Noah Marine (349-4422). His shop is near Abbott and Diamond in S. Anchorage. He's the only person who's worked on my 28' Bayliner with a 7.4L Volvo Penta, and I've had great service and engine performance for the 4 years I've had my boat. (Gee, I hope I didn't just jinx myself :-))

Comment

Thanks will give them a call
        PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Comment

Odies marine

Off Boniface, street next to 4th, I think it's Camelot. 333-0241. He's the best!

Comment

I will second the Odies marine comment.

Comment

Another happy Odies client. I know the op is looking for gas mechanic, but as far as i know Odie is only volvo diesel guy in town.
              In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X