Trailer parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer parts?

Is there anywhere around Anchorage that sells trailer parts like bunk brackets, axles...etc? Im thinking of adding another axle to my King. I emailed King, but got no response. Im just looking for somewhere who has the parts?

Trailer Craft, six roblees,....do they have them in stock?

Thanks

Joe
    09 River Wild, 3 stages, LS power

you answered your own question.
    sigpic
    Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Comment

6 Roblees has a store in Wasilla. Have you looked there?
      Originally posted by northwestalska
      ... you canít tell stories about the adventures you wished you had done!

Comment

I haven't been to either store yet. Im up on the slope, but ill look there when I get back.

I was pretty much looking for confirmation that they had them.

Thanks
        Joe

Comment

Might be cheaper to order from someone like this:
          http://www.humphreystrailerparts.com/

Then have the parts shipped to Carlile freight forwarding and they will deliver them up here. I've had good luck with Humpreys and bought all my Kodiak components from them.

Comment

Yes Six Roblees has axles in stock there in Wasilla and if they do not have the one that you need then they can have it out of town by the next morning. The nice thing about dealing local is if something is not working out then they are there to help . Some times the lowest price is not always the best deal.It is good to support a local store so they are there when you need something big or small in a hurry. Good Luck

Comment

Got a new axle from 6 Roblees a season ago couldn't find that specific axle anywhere else in Anchorage, and they helped me out with all the questions I had, highly recommend.

Comment

Ill be stopping in at six roblees when I get home. I didn't realize they had that kind of stuff in stock.

Thanks guys

Joe

Comment

I just replaced my singe 3500Lb axle with a 7k. So I have a spare axle 3500lb with rims and tires. Itís a Dexter torque flex with ez lube hubs standard galvanized boat axle and galv. Mod rims. My trailer was all welded and it would have been an AITA to the cut off the fenders and add an axle, thatís why I stuck to the single. I bought by everything from six robblees good bunch of guys.

Comment

Ill send you a pm

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X