Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Trip Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Road Trip Time

    So my boat is ready to pick up at Maritas. I'll be on the road tomorrow afternoon. Spend the day in Anchorage, pick up the boat and head back Saturday night.
    If you see a silver Dodge crew cab pulling a 20 Wooldridge Sport with flames on the side, honk and wave! :topjob:
    Fighting gravity is never cheap.

  • #2
    You aren't going to run around our local rivers while in the area?? Wish I wasn't working tomorrow...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

    Comment


    • #3
      Good Luck with the new boat...Break 'er in Right!!!
      "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

      Comment

      Footer Adsense

      Collapse
      Working...
      X