Unfortunately I left my camera at home.

Comment

Originally posted by pilebuck View Post
      Unfortunately I left my camera at home.
      bah!...well, plenty of summer left to fix that
      ------------------------------------------------
      pull my finger....

Comment

Pilebuck, sounds like Perry is enjoying the boat, tell him I said hello I hope to actually be able to meet him some day.

Comment

Evening folks, here are a couple of recent pictures showing the step deck, with locking storage compartment and fish box.

Comment

Build Update

Evening to all,

A couple more photos of recent progress and a few custom features like the anchor bulkhead, fish box and dry storage box in the bow. I also had the full width swim step added to haul more stuff (coolers, totes..). Thanks to all who have shared my enthusiasm during the build so far.

Comment

Great looking boat! I'm sure you'll be happy with the finished product. I know I wouldn't trade my Wooldridge Sport for anything less than another Wooldridge!
              NRA Life Member, Prior F-16 crew chief.

Comment

Those are beautiful boats! Just saw one in person at the boat shop a few weeks ago! I don't think you will be disappointed!

Comment

Evening folks,

Two more recent pictures, the rails are on, recessed area for custom headlights is cut out and welded, and the swim step is all finished up. Northway and Mtoutdoorsman, I couldn't agree more, they are great looking boats.

Comment

Howdy folks,

Things are starting to move along again on the build. Kind of like building a house, the framing comes together pretty quick, but things slow down a little when you get to the details. Glen sent some pictures of the center console today. I had it made a little wider than standard, and had a custom storage box made as part of the unit. There will be a seat mounted on the box for one person in front of the driver console. I also added the locking water tight door for additional dry storage in the console. The floor should go in and console mounted within the next week or so. Still looking at the first part of July for a completion date, can't wait

Comment

Looking good!
                      http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Another build pic,

Fuel tank is in, and carpet is being installed. Carpet will be installed on the side walls along the full length of the boat to help with noise reduction (standard feature on the SJ).

Comment

You might want them to reinforce the swim deck so you can lift up the back of the boat with a handyman jack under it. They might wonder why, but they haven't run our gray rivers and gotten stuck in the silt.
                          When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
                          '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
                          2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

Thanks for your input Music Man. I'll mention it to Glen.

Comment

Evening folks,

I received a couple more photos of my SJ build. Carpet installation is complete, floor is laid in place, fish box and storage box locking doors are on. July is getting closer all the time.

Comment

Evening all,

I have a few more recent pictures to post. I picked Navy Blue with Silver and Black trim for the color. Vinyl is on the boat with the matching stripe on the center console. Center console should be installed and rigging completed next week. Everything is coming together right on schedule.

Comment

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X