Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak_logan View Post
    Price range on the 24 and 26? Can pm if you like
    Base price for the boat with this style 24' hard top and trailer is $51,000. Numerous engine options are available. They come pretty well loaded with standard features.

Specs

2011 Almar by North River Seahawk Cuddy OB
    CENTER LENGTH: 24'
    DEADRISE: 18º / 42º
    CHINE BEAM: 7 Feet .250 (5086) bottom plate material
    BEAM: 8' 6" inside deck width of approx. 85"
    SIDE HEIGHT 38"
    FUEL CAPACITY: 80 Gallons

Some of the standard features
    Forward Anchor locker in bow area w/ through-hull drain and Hinged lid.
    • Rear cowling fish box with 2 lids and center divider
    (3) three water tight bulkheads (.190 material) with welded aluminum PYHI inspection covers for visual inspection of each water tight void for water intrusion. (These are in additio to the "Crash Bulkhead")
    • .250 bottom, H116 – 5086 aluminum alloy
    • .160 Side material – 5086 aluminum alloy
    • Stainless steel bow eye and welded transom eyes
    • (8) Eight, Cast Aluminum 8" welded rope cleats with backing plates for added strength
    • Stainless steel fasteners throughout
    • Welded brushed Aluminum 60” long stern rails
    Raised Bow rails (1" OD welded aluminum rails)
    Welded / Integrated "swimdeck mounted" Trolling motor bracket on PORT side of bracket
    80 Gallon (.125" / 5086 Aluminum) w/ (2) two pickups, and (2) two vents. 12v Sending unit w/ analogue fuel gauge @ dash. Tank to be mounted on isolated brackets and on Dense "Tank Rubber"mounts at sides and each end) A soft patch will be located per ABYC over sending unit and fill plate. (Plastic fuel tanks are not Commercially acceptable by ABYC standards as well as having deterioration issues w/ the ethanol additives)

2. (1) Blue Sea (8) switch panel to operate standard electronic items for boat
    3. 6 position fuse block for additional electronic accessories
    4. (2) additional circuit breakers for 12 volt power points
    5. Horn button with circuit breaker
    • 9" x 12" (minimum) Trim tabs (includes trim indicators and control switch @ dash)

• 6' Long Hard Top / Cuddy Cabin with forward leaning 2-piece windshield (includes 2 slider windows-(1 per side), 2 interior, red/white dome lights, 2-welded rails Full length of cabin x 4” tall on roof top, welded trays on inside of hard top port and starboard, carpeted wood headliner, folding mast light, “top hat” style radar mount on roof, 2 antenna mounting pads on roof top, 2 additional welded rope cleats aft of Alaskan bulkhead on gunwales and Alaskan bulkhead, aft cabin with swinging hinged door with CO2 sensor inside cabin. Vee Berth windows to be Fixed. Storage in Cuddy to have hinged lid(s)

Forward Seats to be H.O. Bostrom suspension seats on Aluminum Seat / Storage boxes
    Aft seating to be Storage bench seats with padded / hinged lids and bolt-on 4" back pads

• Large locking glove box
    Zinc Anodes appropriately sized for vessel

• (Qty. 2) 12 volt power points

• USCG Approved (L.E.D. Light package) Navigation & anchor lights

• Zolatone interior paint with clear coat
    • One color painted side stripe with vinyl pinstripe
    • Non-skid recessed bow, step and gunwales (brushed gunwales)

2011EZ Loader TEZB 23-25/27 (6800# ) Tandem Axle Galvanized Trailer: Bunk Trailer w/ Hydraulic, Surge Disc Brakes. LED light package, Oil Bath hubs and trailer tongue jack (225/ 75R/15D Tire size)
    North River, Alweld and Phantom Boats, Mercury Marine, FNM Marine Diesel
    Hamilton, Kodiak, Almarine Jet
    Prop, Impeller repair, Planar Heater Sales & Installation
    Visit www.akfrontierfab.com

Comment

What outboard motor option does NR suggest for this setup? Also, what would be an estimated price for the IB Diesel?
      27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
      Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
      Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
      MMSI# 338232859

Comment

Originally posted by robbentler View Post
        What outboard motor option does NR suggest for this setup? Also, what would be an estimated price for the IB Diesel?
        NR suggest a pair of 150s or a single 225 or 250 with a kicker. I''ll pm you on IB diesel pricing.

Comment

Got it. Thanks.
          MMSI# 338232859

Comment

Here's some more pics of the new Seahawk Hardtop. I mistakenly called it a 26'er but its actually a 25'er.

Comment

A few more.

Comment

25' Seahawk Cuddy

Here's a few pics of 25'er out of paint.

Comment

Phantom has just introduced new model pricing and standard features on the sportjon and for a limited time receive 15% off all options. Check out Phantomjetboasts.com

Comment

Just received a photo of the new 24' seahawk hardtop taken while in fab last week. Should be able to do some serious shrimping with this boat.

Comment

Is the 25' in Wasilla yet? I'm looking forward to seeing how she does.
                      MMSI# 338232859

Comment

Originally posted by robbentler View Post
                        Is the 25' in Wasilla yet? I'm looking forward to seeing how she does.
                        She's not here yet, I'll keep you posted with some pics as they come and ETA.

Comment

Originally posted by Halibutgrove View Post
                          Best built...
                          North River is the best built boat?? There are several I would think that could give them a run for this title:

www.seawolfmarime.com
                          www.coastalcraft.com
                          http://eaglecraft.bc.ca/
                          http://www.lifetimer.bc.ca/
                          http://www.armstrongmarine.com/
                          http://www.coldwaterboats.com/

Sorry, but it seems like there should be some truth in advertising. Do you really think North River is better build than these manufactures? Have you ever looked closely at these manufactures as well as North River? I have, and while North River is a nice boat, I don't think it compares with any of these.

2009 Seawolf 31'
                          www.seawolfmarine.com
                          Fully Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers View Post
                            North River is the best built boat?? There are several I would think that could give them a run for this title:

www.seawolfmarime.com
                            www.coastalcraft.com
                            http://eaglecraft.bc.ca/
                            http://www.lifetimer.bc.ca/
                            http://www.armstrongmarine.com/
                            http://www.coldwaterboats.com/

Sorry, but it seems like there should be some truth in advertising. Do you really think North River is better build than these manufactures? Have you ever looked closely at these manufactures as well as North River? I have, and while North River is a nice boat, I don't think it compares with any of these.

That's a bold statement "I don't think it compares with any of these" i've yet to see a boat that's so great or so bad it doesn't compare with another boat. I Don't own a north river or a phantom I don't even know Mel but he's seems to be saying at the price point he's confident in his product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
                            Unknown author

Comment

Originally posted by jkb View Post
                              That's a bold statement "I don't think it compares with any of these" i've yet to see a boat that's so great or so bad it doesn't compare with another boat. I Don't own a north river or a phantom I don't even know Mel but he's seems to be saying at the price point he's confident in his product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I think if I had made the list longer, it may have been a bold statement, but certainly not with the manufactures I have listed. To restate this, I think all of the manufactures listed are clearly 'better built' than North Rivers. I don't say this to bash North Rivers, I think they are a fine boat, I am just not comfortable with someone saying it is the 'best built' boat without challenging it.

Now if the dealers statement was really that they are the best built boats for the price, then that is a differently statement entirely. I guess the same statement can be made about an '80's Bayliner, since it is the lowest price boat you can buy for the size and features. That being the case, it is the best built for the price, right?
                              2009 Seawolf 31'
                              www.seawolfmarine.com
                              Fully Loaded

Comment

Looks like they stole the Fish Rite Explorer design...very few and minor differences. Hmmmm....

sigpic

Heavy Hitter Fishing
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X