Packrafting the Little Sue @ 540CFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packrafting the Little Sue @ 540CFS

I have been doing a very poor job of keeping up with editing my videos this year. It is October and I haven't made a rafting one yet. Here is the first of 10-12 that I took footage of. It is a popular run but not may pack rafters sun it at over 500. Owen and I ended up swimming while his girlfriend in her first packrafting run ever schooled us. She was a top tier kayak years back and the youngest woman kayaker to run the North Fork of the Payette when she completed it at 14!

Enjoy!

-JR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYkAje21Ldk

Great vid JR, thanks for posting it, the ol L. Su, has tuned all of us up at one time or another. You guys should go up and walk in 4 miles up Gold Mint next year, and try that section, it is sweet for packrafting.

I have been watching Bird Creek levels, it is still too darn high I think, we may not get a crack at it this year. I'll PM if it looks good, so we can do an end of season rally. I have been nursing wounded kayak ribs for 5 weeks, so I have not done anything. It works better when I stay upright in my boat, and I will say, "boulders are bad on ribs when I'm not upright." lol I suck! To add insult to injury, my kid was purposely running the rapids backwards.

Comment

Thanks! I enjoy looking at that river from the road. Nice to see someone on/in it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X