Stolen Canoe!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Canoe!!!!

Had my canoe stolen within the last 10 days..... its a rogue river 15.7 and i have identifying marks on it.....scratched up bottom, green rope on front and rear end, i have initials somewhere on it...jkw........stolen from van buren and 46th in anchorage......
    sigpic

Release Lake Trout

I hate thieves, will keep my eys open for it. If you have a pic it would help to post it.
    Afflicted by condition human

Comment

F***in' d-bags, I got my eye out for it hunt. What color is it?
      "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

Jakes canoe is dark red/maroon....tan interior.....has a watertight screw in/out container and 3 cupholders near midsection.

Comment

I'll watch for it!!
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          Bill Hicks

Comment

For those that don't know this is Spenard area
            "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

I will watch for it down here.
              the initials etched in may be something we can all look for , or something that looks like they are trying to cover up something like that.
              hope we find it..
              Max
              When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Comment

someone must have drove in from wasilla to steal it i bet! i will keep a look out.
                Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by greythorn3 View Post
                  someone must have drove in from wasilla to steal it i bet! i will keep a look out.
                  Wasilla doesn't have the only DIRT BAGS in this state. Where ever they are from I hope they become the first of the seasons boating fatality. Sorry for your loss Hunt.

Comment

That really stinks. It would really help to show a few pictures and where are the initals?. As always, watch craigslist. The arms of this forum reach far and wide. It may take some time but we can catch the scum. If they don't sell it they'll have it on the water and we have many eyes. How did they make off with it and no one saw anything?
                    Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

BTT. So sunny out it's guaranteed these d-bags will be using this thing somewhere this weekend.

dark red/maroon....tan interior.....has a watertight screw in/out container and 3 cupholders near midsection

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X