Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Passport

    Does anyone know if ill need a passport from Canada to Alaska?

  • #2
    Beginning June 1, 2009 you will.

    Originally posted by Canoejunkie View Post
    Does anyone know if ill need a passport from Canada to Alaska?
    No amount of education can help those who want to remain permanently ignorant of facts, which includes those whom have been educated.


    • #3
      The way things are now i suggest everyone that is gonna travel anywhere get them. They are going to be reequired for so many things. Pay the bucks they are good for 10 years and then your never in doubt.
      Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight


      • #4
        The Passport is most beneficial when re-entering the US....especially if one of your group is foreign born.

        I always carry my Passport and Canadian Firearms PAL [possession and acquisition license] just makes life easier, usually......US and Canadian Customs and Immigration staffs have been increased dramatically so you will often encounter officials that are in training or poorly the rules often change with the shift change.


        • #5
          make sure everyone has a valid passport. the days of a driver's license being good enough are long gone.

          do a google and find the phone number of the US customs house at beaver creek. ask them about the procedure for entering via float down the yukon. in the past one had to check in at the eagle post office. but, with all the tourists getting shuttled from dawson to eagle and the reverse, they probably have new procedures.


          Footer Adsense