Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching “Life Below Zero “ Next Gen..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching “Life Below Zero “ Next Gen..?

Looks like one of our own is a TV Staah ! I noticed a freighter canoe ..that looked familiar on the show.....and sure enough..it’s was “Mainer in AK “ ..Mike Manzo . Good luck Mike on your new career path.

Yes i saw that episode and the canoe. Nice boat!. I wonder what it weighs? I really like the old show but best of luck to the new generation.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

I was visiting my dad and saw one of the episodes that he was on.

Comment

I watched them on youtube as they were on there for a while. After the first episode I started to fast forwarded through all the participants except for our Mike Manzo who was interesting and authentic, the rest...not as much, at least to me.

Comment

Hi everyone, thanks. I've enjoyed sharring with the world, my sled and canoe building.

Running rivers by canoe I built, and running winter trails by malamute, never a dull moment.
          www.freightercanoes.com

Comment

Originally posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
            Hi everyone, thanks. I've enjoyed sharring with the world, my sled and canoe building.

Running rivers by canoe I built, and running winter trails by malamute, never a dull moment.
            Good on you mate! Enjoying your show.

Comment

I had enough of Sue when I worked with her, let alone watching her on TV. Congrats Mainer!<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And I have not seen this show. Can you share a link? Very interesting to see. Can you tell me where to download it? Although I can use a search engine. I will definitely watch this film.

Comment

I would like to watch it, but I don't have cable TV. Is it on Netflix or Amazon Prime yet?

Comment

I have been watching it on Hulu... Amazing craftsmanship with those canoes!

Comment

If I remember correctly, I went to youtube on line and put in Life Below Zero New Generation. That lead me to the NatGeo site where I was able to watch all the "past" shows. By "past" I mean the early one's of this season. So I watched them on my computer, not a streaming service. Hope this is helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Ret f/f View Post
                        If I remember correctly, I went to youtube on line and put in Life Below Zero New Generation. That lead me to the NatGeo site where I was able to watch all the "past" shows. By "past" I mean the early one's of this season. So I watched them on my computer, not a streaming service. Hope this is helpful
                        I will try. Thanks

Comment

I tried watching the original, couldn't do it. I felt like there was too much bull in there.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X