Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanman
    replied
    Thanks guys...I'll hit the house this weekend...the design in the canoe gear web site may have to be special order as the Scanoe has a wider girth than an old town or other canoe due to the ribbing and support.

Leave a comment:

• Alaskan100
    replied
    Check this out...

Here is a web site they build all kinds of stuff for canoes.
    http://www.canoegear.com/catalog/pro...4&cat=0&page=1
    I bought a set of outriggers for my canoe from them. Good quality stuff. Its worth a look.

Alaskan100

Leave a comment:

• Alaskacanoe
    replied
    sportsman warehouse

I saw a canoe seat that they had to make a extra seat, It suspended across the gunwales and could be adjusted for height.
    you could easily make one if you just take a minute to look at the design they had there. the seat is located upstairs in the canoe loft, just to the right of the little office up there.

Max

Leave a comment:

• Spanman
    replied
    They've been doing that for a few years already! I have a few ideas like yours but was hoping to stumble on something I could modify and a little more solid.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Stout
    replied
    Makem' suffer...

Just kidding,

If you can't find what you want, get some 3/4" galvanized conduit, bend it to the shape you need and screw a plywood board to it. If you need some support going to the bottom of the canoe use some 2/4 pieces screwed into the plywood.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Spanman
    started a topic Seat for a scanoe

Seat for a scanoe

I have an older scanoe (late 90's) and I've been putting the kids on the floor with some plastic stadium chairs, while secure and comfortable they get wet quickly and I am concerned about fingers getting stuck in the ribbing. Does anybody have an old wrecked canoe with a drop down style seat they are willing to part with (Not the whole canoe just the seat)? I beleive that the width at the center is 38", but can try to make something work if given a shorter seat. Willing to give up some bucks for part or shipping, but still reasonable. Eagle River.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X