Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A freighter must have...

My son got me some....to keep in the freighter for that moment !!!
    Last edited by Alaskacanoe; 12-27-2014, 15:17.

LETS TRY TO KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THIS FORUM, don't get me wrong I am not a fan of Obama not even a small one SID roud:

Comment

Appreciate everyone and humor sometimes comes in political forms..
      Again thank you guys
      Max
      When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Comment

Well you might as well remove the post..so people don't waste their time ,looking at nothing. Sorry Boss

Comment

I would think a more appropriate TP would say something like "mission accomplished"...

Comment

If it had Bushes face on it...it wouldn't have been a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by nessmuck View Post
              If it had Bushes face on it...it wouldn't have been a big deal...
              It wouldn't be Bush it would be for all who think like Bush. "Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."

Comment

it is not what face on it ,, just it is a sporting forum only as I see it: not politics on this forum need to take this out SID roud:

Comment

Originally posted by Rattail View Post
                  It wouldn't be Bush it would be for all who think like Bush. "Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
                  That is a wise statement ,for your 31st post in almost 3 years...you bring a lot to the forum..keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by nessmuck View Post
                    That is a wise statement ,for your 31st post in almost 3 years...you bring a lot to the forum..keep up the good work.
                    Considering my small number of posts it shouldn't be too difficult for you to review them and notice the number of partisan posts I have made or the number that others who post many more than I have made over the years.

Comment

I Realize I don't post very often guys , but I do read every canoe post .. and unless someone objects to a post ,, I don't either..
                      we all have our opinions and our personalities..
                      what a boring place to be if we did not have different ideas and such.

The other day I was looking at my gruman freighter and thinking about trying the two stroke Yamaha 25 jet on it this next year.. I have a couple of 15 hp Suzuki 4 strokes but both long shaft.. but it will be fun to see if a jet will perform ... I have the prop lower unit for it also,, but we will see.
                      When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X