Custom HB 21 Cover ..at last !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom HB 21 Cover ..at last !!!!

Just got this back from the canvas shop !! The guy did a wicked job ,designing,making ,and fitting the winter and summer cover for the Scott HB21. The "ridge" is held up buy 4 adjustable alu poles. I drove this rig down the highway at 65 mph with the cover on,for 1 hour..and no problems.It has 4 adjustable belly straps...and a cut out for the motor and also a flap to cover the motor area for outside winter storage...more pics to follow.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow, yea that's nice.
          Alaska, the Madness; Bloggity Stories of the North
          http://cloud9doula.wordpress.com/

Does this shotgun make my butt look big?

Comment

Nessmuck... looks great. Any idea if this guy will make another (did he make a set of plans)? Roughly what was the price?

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

the sight of al the OAK leaves on the ground makes me home sick SID roud:

Comment

Originally posted by Sid View Post
                the sight of al the OAK leaves on the ground makes me home sick SID roud:
                A good acorn crop this year....just ask the hood of my new 2015 GMC 2500 !!! I'm not a happy camper.....

Comment

Hi
                  Just curious if the shop that made the HB cover for you has produced any more? I would buy 1 if I could get a hold of 1

Comment

Originally posted by grit View Post
                    Hi
                    Just curious if the shop that made the HB cover for you has produced any more? I would buy 1 if I could get a hold of 1
                    Nope...he does not have a pattern for it. It was 1200.00... But I could leave my cover with him ..and I bet he could copy it,if you want .

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X