Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a good fabricator to build a new cage and rigging for my 13ft airgator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a good fabricator to build a new cage and rigging for my 13ft airgator

i purchased my airboat a few years ago and really havent had the time do to work to refurbish it and was wondering if anyone knew of any good fabricators i would do it myselfe and wish i could but i just dont have the time and i want to get it out on the water this season ! im in the anchorage area but work in livengood so i have no problem dragging it up here with me !

You should have asked your question last September all the boat shop are trying to finish boats for the summer. If you know how to build a cage, I would do it and save some money and you will get it done a lot faster.

Comment

You might give Skip Olsen a call in Fairbanks. 322 3291. Bud
      Wasilla

Comment

look up member Ironartist on here. He does fabrication, and he's in Wasilla.
        I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Comment

Do you have pictures and all the measurements of what you want? The reason I ask is the guy that built my cage screwed up and I had to build a new one. It was extremely time consuming playing with the steering in order to get it right.

Comment

I second SKIP OLSEN in Fairbanks. He does amazing work.
            Chad

Comment

Hi There Floraskan I See That You Need A Cage Built And I See I Have Some Supporter And I Thank Them Very Much, What Type Of Cage Do You NeedClick image for larger version

Name:	justins cage 006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	2478463 One Like Leanards Where You Are Seated On It Our Do You Have A Seat Stand And Just Need A Cage, The Cages I Build Our Made Out Of Aluminum There Tough.Click image for larger version

Name:	justins cage 007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	2478462 My Customers That Have Them Use Them To Hang There Meat On The Ivajak And I Had One Guy Use The Cage To Pull His Big Block Out And Remount Another. This Is A Fifteen Ft Airgator. My Phone Number Is 907-322-3291 Our My Email Is Skip383@htomail.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X