Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming to Alaska in April

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coming to Alaska in April

    We have a shipment coming to Alaska in April 2011. Anyone looking for a complete boat or parts could save big time on reduced freight costs. They will be bringing one boat but can haul 2.
    Plenty of time to let me know.
    Thanks,
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

  • #2
    Faron,
    What are you bringing up, customer boat, demo, or your own? (Is this the Arco boat you guys just finished?)
    Are you shipping or towing from texas?
    Will you be doing any demo stuff at that time?
    Thanks,
    BK
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

    Comment


    • #3
      My Father is bringing a boat to a new customer. He will be towing it up and he regularly tows 2 boats at a time so if we sell another one he could tow it up at the same time. He could also fill is Suburban with parts to save shipping costs. He will be meeting several different customers and would be willing to stop in and meet anyone else who has airboat questions. Just let me know. We have plenty of time!
      As it gets closer I will post more info.
      Faron Floyd
      Vice President
      American Airboat Corp
      airboatcapt2@aol.com
      409-920-0716 Cell
      1-800-241-6390 Office
      www.americanairboats.com
      "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

      Comment


      • #4
        If he comes up and brings the Team, I could let them stay at my place.
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment


        • #5
          Faron
          You Might Want To Check I Don't Thing You Can Pull Two At A Time Throw Canada, Stop By If Your In Fairbanks, Skip

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks Skip,
            Stan has is worked out with some Friends in Canada. :-)
            Faron Floyd
            Vice President
            American Airboat Corp
            airboatcapt2@aol.com
            409-920-0716 Cell
            1-800-241-6390 Office
            www.americanairboats.com
            "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

            Comment


            • #7
              I should have pictures up in the coming weeks of one of the boats that Stan is bringing up. Anyone who wants to meet up with Stan during his Alaska trip, please send me a private message.
              airboatcapt2@aol.com
              Faron Floyd
              Vice President
              American Airboat Corp
              airboatcapt2@aol.com
              409-920-0716 Cell
              1-800-241-6390 Office
              www.americanairboats.com
              "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

              Comment


              • #8
                Is this two boats on the same trailer or towing a set of doubles? If it's doubles it's illegal in Alaska as well. Hope he has a safe journey
                Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

                Comment

                Footer Adsense

                Collapse
                Working...
                X