Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's See your Airboat!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's See your Airboat!



    This one is 20x8 AirRanger that I sent to Russia!
    L92 Fuel Injected Engine
    Belt Reduction Unit
    4 Blade Whisper Tip Whirl Wind Prop
    Signature Shadowgrass Camo
    Shock Mitigating Seats
    Walk-thru Windshield
    Folding Bench Seat
    20,000 BTU Heater Inside
    LED interior lights
    HID lightting
    Remote Control Go-Light
    Gun Boxes
    Lots of Extras
    *Special Ice Bracing In Hull
    3/8 Poly on Bottom and up Sides
    Special T-bars designed for Ice
    All Stainless 1" Metal Work
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

  • #2


    I have 3 of these shipping out tomorrow to Fairbaks. They are going to Alyeska.
    18x8 Rhino Edition AirRangers
    L92 Fuel Injected Light Weight High Performance Engine 550 H.P.
    Belt Reduction Unit
    3 Blade Whisper Tip Prop
    Special Structural interior designs for the Alaska environment.
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

    Comment


    • #3
      It gets me from point A to point B......

      :topjob:Click image for larger version

Name:	joshb.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	2476778

      Comment


      • #4
        Here is one we sent to Alaska with Dual Driving stations.

        Faron Floyd
        Vice President
        American Airboat Corp
        airboatcapt2@aol.com
        409-920-0716 Cell
        1-800-241-6390 Office
        www.americanairboats.com
        "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

        Comment


        • #5
          This is another one of my favorites.

          Faron Floyd
          Vice President
          American Airboat Corp
          airboatcapt2@aol.com
          409-920-0716 Cell
          1-800-241-6390 Office
          www.americanairboats.com
          "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

          Comment


          • #6
            Our ride

            She's not pretty, but she gets the family to and from the cabin.
            BK

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000880.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	2476788
            BK Marine Services 232-6399
            Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
            Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
            Www.bkmarineservices.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice work there Cpt. I would like to see you put a shop in up here, but the labor costs would probably be prohibitive. What is the going rate down your way, for hired help? Do you have problems, like up here, getting people to work?
              "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
              ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks Akres,
                We are in love with Alaska and would love to expand but it's just a fun idea right now! Labor rates are a little less in Texas and I am sure employment issues are everywhere, no matter where you go. However, I can say I do have a fantastic crew of guys working for us and several for more than 5 years, a few over 10 years , and even a couple 20+ vets. We have the best crew we have ever had, they are devoted and truely care about the product. We keep them happy with benefits, airboating events, cookouts, and bikini model shoots. :-)
                Faron Floyd
                Vice President
                American Airboat Corp
                airboatcapt2@aol.com
                409-920-0716 Cell
                1-800-241-6390 Office
                www.americanairboats.com
                "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cool to see the airboat forum, If you guys did not know there are 2 airboat magazines out there both are great and are always looking for Alaska stuff, I had some stuff published by them.
                  http://www.airboatingmagazine.com/
                  http://www.marshridermagazine.com/

                  Well here is my boat built by a Friend in Willow 8.1 Levitator,3 blade Stump puller ,Diamond plate deck, And the fish well up front great for storage,Storage everywhere,3/8 poly, All welded no rivots !!2- 25 gallon fuel tanks,6 seats downstairs 2 up top,6 place peltor headsets for talking and much more. Boat might be up for sale this spring getting out of the airboat business





                  PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Roger View Post
                    Cool to see the airboat forum, If you guys did not know there are 2 airboat magazines out there both are great and are always looking for Alaska stuff, I had some stuff published by them.
                    http://www.airboatingmagazine.com/
                    http://www.marshridermagazine.com/

                    Well here is my boat built by a Friend in Willow 8.1 Levitator,3 blade Stump puller ,Diamond plate deck, And the fish well up front great for storage,Storage everywhere,3/8 poly, All welded no rivots !!2- 25 gallon fuel tanks,6 seats downstairs 2 up top,6 place peltor headsets for talking and much more. Boat might be up for sale this spring getting out of the airboat business





                    I thought this boat was on the market before....Did you have two of them?
                    Good looking boat.
                    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I had it up for sale this Oct. before I winterized it,Once the river opens I will put it up again. I have a bunch of tours booked for 2011,But I'm selling it to get an ocean boat
                      PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Airboatcapt2 View Post
                        Here is one we sent to Alaska with Dual Driving stations.

                        Did this guy ever sell that boat ? I know he had it for sale for a long time up here.
                        PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I really don't know. I could find his info and call him. I imagine he would have sold it by now. I think he had some health problems. I dont think he added the canopy as he had planned either.
                          Faron Floyd
                          Vice President
                          American Airboat Corp
                          airboatcapt2@aol.com
                          409-920-0716 Cell
                          1-800-241-6390 Office
                          www.americanairboats.com
                          "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Anybody doing some ice fishing?

                            This guy found a quick way to open the ice up to get easy access to the fish!

                            Faron Floyd
                            Vice President
                            American Airboat Corp
                            airboatcapt2@aol.com
                            409-920-0716 Cell
                            1-800-241-6390 Office
                            www.americanairboats.com
                            "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm guessing that sign beside the boat says..."WARNING THIN ICE ".... LOL!
                              PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X