looking for a transporter; airboat, ivishak river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a transporter; airboat, ivishak river

at the Sag river launch several days ago, i spoke w/ a airboat operator who does drop off hunts on the sag/ivishak/echooka, and did not think to get his name in case i decide to quit hauling my ***** myself. he lives in palmer and just had a carbon fiber prop disintegrate and blow holes in his hull on the Sag, sinking and losing the boat. i figure he might be willing to make me a good deal next year to help pay for the new boat.... kidding. if you know his contact info, please PM me. thanks. john

T n T isn't operating this year and the white camo boat usually is booked.
    Can you be more specific?
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

bk: thanks. all i can add is that he is about 5'8", white male, maybe 160 lbs, dark hair, probably 45 yrs old. i don't recall much about the second boat they were working on, or the trucks. boat looked about 18-20', but it is kind of hard to say since the prop eats up 98% of the hull space. i suspect there are not too many guys from palmer running up there, so sooner or later i will track him down.

Comment

Could it be Randy with Gold Rush Adventures?
        27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
        Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
        Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
        MMSI# 338232859

Comment

rob: thanks. i will look into that. as far as who it could be, i know jack stink. FAIK, it could be "the reincarnation of paul revere's horse" (from a bob dylan song). cheers. john

Comment

I think Rob is right, Most likely Randy. Great outfit

http://www.airboatfishing.com/alaska_hunting.htm

Comment

thanks. john

Comment

Randy Quincy is his name

Comment

thanks. i looked him up and got all the contact info. cheers. john

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X