• Show
Clear All

• Worth looking?

Is this forum dead? Test...test...
    It's not skybusting if you fold em'.

Nope, nothing posted in a wnile.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

speaking of dead things how did you do on geese 375 ? high bk roud:

Comment

I didn't get to beluga as much as I wanted to. We did end up with a couple good evenings though.
        It's not skybusting if you fold em'.

Comment

I keep checking back every now and then... One day I'll make it up there to get some waterfowl and I'd love to see how you guys airboat up there. We airboat on the GSL here in UT, but I'm sure its a bit different. If any of you ever make it down this way, be sure to let me know and we'll get out!

Any of you use your airboats for moose?

Comment

Main reason is hunting, moose, absolutely!
            Bk
            BK Marine Services 232-6399
            Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
            Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
            Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Originally posted by matapatos View Post
              I keep checking back every now and then... One day I'll make it up there to get some waterfowl and I'd love to see how you guys airboat up there. We airboat on the GSL here in UT, but I'm sure its a bit different. If any of you ever make it down this way, be sure to let me know and we'll get out!

Any of you use your airboats for moose?
              I use a rifle.....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X