Sag river conditions and boat launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sag river conditions and boat launch

Has anyone heard of how conditions are up north? Wondering which boat launch is active and how the river is looking. I'm heading up this weekend if anyone has info I'd appreciate it. I'll post something upon my return as well.

I've been on the slope for the last three weeks, Average rain and the rivers are at average levels or a lil low. You should be able to put in at the launch just north of PS2

Comment

Thanks for the info! Lower launch would be helpful. It's been a few years......

Comment

F0zzy2 had the report nailed. Theres water at lower launch and some boats are launching there. Water levels were about average during the week although there was some significant rain Friday when we left. Animals were sparse a few groups here and there. There were lots of camps on the Echooka the not so on Ivashek with just the Guides camped at confluence.

Comment

Was the float plane taxi service still flying people out of that area? When I was up there last year I could not believe how many people were there. I didn't go this year because all of the people.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X