Wireless headsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless headsets

I have a set of wireless bluetooth Headsets, new for $900 selling for $500. Upgraded to a new version, I needed more Headsets and the old ones only can do four.
    "Bearly Wounded" 18' Alaska Airboat, LS3 counter rotator. And a bit of a light problem.

Which headsets are these? How old are they and how long do they still hold their charge. Got all the instructions and connections? How many Db arethese rated at? Thanks

Comment

I got them last year and they are in perfect condition. They hold a 13 hour charge. The Headsets are 30dcb reducing, peltor 105. They are the sena smh10 blue tooth model. I have all items it came with.
      "Bearly Wounded" 18' Alaska Airboat, LS3 counter rotator. And a bit of a light problem.

Comment

Originally posted by redale View Post
        Which headsets are these? How old are they and how long do they still hold their charge. Got all the instructions and connections? How many Db arethese rated at? Thanks

His is are the same ones that BKmail and I have. Don't think you ever saw mine but think you have seen BK's.

Comment

I can vouch for his headsets, you are getting a great deal.
          I sell these new and they are excellent units.
          Bk
          BK Marine Services 232-6399
          Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
          Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
          Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Yes the same ones Bk uses.

Comment

Aksmash,
              Consider them sold please, sent you a text.
              Bk
              BK Marine Services 232-6399
              Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
              Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
              Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

i am interested also if BK decides not to buy for some reason. pm if i am still in the game.
                Wasilla

Comment

Sounds good they are sold as of now if that changes I'll post it

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X