kink river ride this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kink river ride this Sunday

10 am this Sunday 27th there will be a few of us gathering to launch at the old Kink river bridge off the old Glenn to run up to the glacier for a BBQ. All boats welcome.
    BK
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

We will try to make it. Got to go buy new batteries and install them then make sure it is ready to run after putting everything back together.. Working on rudders right now. Have to pick up parts when I got get batteries.

And Randy said he ran about 5 miles and had no ice. Probably clear all the way up.

Comment

I hoping to make the trip. Don't know if I'll be there at 10 I guess that I can run up a little later.

Comment

Couple of confirmed airboats coming. I'll be bringing a grill along with a few others to BBQ up at the glacier......pws shrimp!
        BK

A few jetboats would be fun to run with if anyone is interested.
        Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
        Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

any open seats? id love to go. i still want a airboat but still dont got that kinda cash. i have some pork chops that been rubbed i can bring.
          Semper Fi!

Comment

Uh, rubbed on what????

Comment

BK, that water may be awful low, and maybe even some ice to slide over up there. Jet boats might not be up to the trip, might want to offer thosse in jet boats a free beer if they make it all the way. I had a guy with a phantom once tell me his boat would go anyplace a airboat could go. Really sorry I can't go, I think this was orgionally planned for today, Saturday, and i have it free, but a prior commitment in Anchorage for all day Sunday has me tied up. However, I will be out next week looking for blackies. Bud
              Wasilla

Comment

Got the rudder fixed, 2 new batteries and almost everything else working. So we should be there tomorrow.

Comment

Gathering up in an hour at the old bridge by the butte.......looks like weather is cooperating too.
                  BK
                  Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

We were late, real late but still had a wonderful time and glad to meet such a great bunch of folks. Looking forward to more airboat gatherings of this kind. Maybe I can even get there on time. Thanks again to all for the invite.

Comment

Well 4 airboats made the run. Weather was great as was the water.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The water sure is a lot better in your pic than here on The Slope!
                        "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X