New boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boat

I picked up a ultralight airboat at a auction last weekend. It was built by Alaska airboats in the valley. It is powered with a 582 rotax. It runs about 40 mph with 2 guys in it.
    I am surprised how well it goes with a 55hp motor. I have a new 65hp blue head rotax I think I will put in it.
    I am thinking it should be a good hunting rig. It is burning 2-3 gal. A hr.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

Wow, cheap gas, economical is good, how long is it and how wide. I havn't seen airboats at auctions around here, and i usually try to hit them when i can, hope it is in good condition, what auction was it. Bud
    Wasilla

Comment

It is 12' long x 7' wide.
      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

I picked it up at the hicks bros auction. It is in pretty good shape. I am will have it in the water as soon as the rivers drop some.

Comment

wolfkiller,
          Got any pics?
          Sound like an inexpensive little ride. Congrats!
          BK
          BK Marine Services 232-6399
          Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
          Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
          Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Here it is.
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks alot like the lil airboat I recently sold. Before I got it they swapped it over to a 350 chevy motor.
              Nice looking ride.
              BK
              BK Marine Services 232-6399
              Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
              Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
              Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X