Fairbanks and back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairbanks and back

In about two weeks I will be headed to Fairbanks to pick up my airboat from Skip Olsen.
    If anyone needs something headed up his way or back, let me know and I'll see what we can do to accomodate you.
    (I hauled up some props for another guy a couple weeks ago when I went up.)
    BK
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

thanks for the offer. hows your 502 build going? did you an skip discuss stroking that engine to a 540?

Comment

bkmail

Originally posted by bkmail View Post
      In about two weeks I will be headed to Fairbanks to pick up my airboat from Skip Olsen.
      If anyone needs something headed up his way or back, let me know and I'll see what we can do to accomodate you.
      (I hauled up some props for another guy a couple weeks ago when I went up.)
      BK
      Skip has some plastic for me, give me a call for more info.
      Greg T 440-8686

Comment

No worries Greg.
        I'll get ahold of Skip after the weekend. I think he's out whacking bears this morning.
        502 build is coming along. The machine shop is getting parts in but very busy as I understand. Hopefully head up after Memorial weekend and pick it up. Not ready to stroke it yet!! Just want it to run more than 20 mins w/out problems at this point!
        BK
        BK Marine Services 232-6399
        Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
        Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
        Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X