Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 109

Thread: Pictures from the Parks

  1. #1
    Member icb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kenai
    Posts
    1,038

    Default Pictures from the Parks

    Spent my last couple days off doing what I do. Didn't see a single other person the whole two days. something to be said for that. Also, I found a water bottle. I was going to offer to return it, but last time somebody on here tried that....


    ok, I'm kidding. It's an Alaska Mountaineering School Nalgene, blue in color. Spring Washup. If it's yours, pm me, tell me where you lost it, and I'll tell you if it could be yours.









    PS: the 4 picture rule is Laaaaame!

  2. #2
    Member icb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kenai
    Posts
    1,038

    Default








  3. #3
    Member icb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kenai
    Posts
    1,038

    Default








  4. #4
    Member icb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kenai
    Posts
    1,038

    Default








  5. #5
    Member icb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kenai
    Posts
    1,038

    Default








  6. #6
    Member Raptor_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    1,265

    Default

    Awesome pics man. Makes me want to leave right now and head north. Love the parks
    Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Nice pictures, looks like you had fun.

  8. #8

    Default

    love the pics and your signature made me laugh!

  9. #9

    Default bongbottle

    You know... Thats a lame excuse. That (bottle) had NO dirt on it whatsoever..... So that "I thought it was spring wash up" Don't hold water. Keep it. You saw us fishing.... we had the spot you wanted. You couldn't fish it so you left and took the (bottle) bottom line. You guys are exactly why I have the outlook on young people I have. You all think the world owes you something INSTEAD of working for it. Keep the (bottle) obviously you needed it! Cause I've been fishing up there for OVER 15 years and NEVER had a problem before you. Go back in that stinky a^& hole you came from. You don't deserve to fish up here!!!!


    great~pics
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    197

    Default

    LMAO Tailwind!!!!!!!!

  11. #11
    Member JediMasterSalmonSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    North Pole, Alaska
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    nice photos. makes me want to call in sick.
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com


  12. #12
    Member kenaibow fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tailwind View Post
    You know... Thats a lame excuse. That (bottle) had NO dirt on it whatsoever..... So that "I thought it was spring wash up" Don't hold water. Keep it. You saw us fishing.... we had the spot you wanted. You couldn't fish it so you left and took the (bottle) bottom line. You guys are exactly why I have the outlook on young people I have. You all think the world owes you something INSTEAD of working for it. Keep the (bottle) obviously you needed it! Cause I've been fishing up there for OVER 15 years and NEVER had a problem before you. Go back in that stinky a^& hole you came from. You don't deserve to fish up here!!!!


    great~pics


    dang that was pretty good almost word for word what gramps said to you.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Nice photos. That's funny Tailwind.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Yukon Terr.
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Those are some nice photos, great post thanks for taking the time!

  15. #15
    Member icb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kenai
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenaibow fan View Post
    dang that was pretty good almost word for word what gramps said to you.
    NO..not almost. It IS. Copied and pasted I bet. That tailwind, not only is he a pot smoking thief, but not he's stooped to plagiarizing other members words!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tailwind View Post
    ...




    Thanks for the comments guys.

  16. #16
    Member kenaibow fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icb12 View Post
    NO..not almost. It IS. Copied and pasted I bet. That tailwind, not only is he a pot smoking thief, but not he's stooped to plagiarizing other members words!!





    Thanks for the comments guys.
    Good one! LOL Nice pics by the way.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greer, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Can't wait until August. Keep the pictures coming.


    What camera are you using?

  18. #18
    Member icb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kenai
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SC2079BS View Post
    Can't wait until August. Keep the pictures coming.


    What camera are you using?
    It's a Fuji Superzoom. S100FS. Step down from the SLR, Step up from a point and shoot. No need to pack around extra lenses. Takes decent pictures. Leaves you wanting more and more and more sometimes, blows your mind with it's capabilities other times. If I had the cash, I'd upgrade, but I don't, so I can't. New camera is pretty low on the list of wants and needs right now. Unfortunately.
    Last edited by icb12; 06-09-2011 at 21:09. Reason: Shpell-ing

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Palmer, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Missing A fly, I pulled this out of 24" trout on a parks stream. Not as far north as these pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo 88.jpg  

  20. #20
    Member 900fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Menominee, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    awesome set of pics!
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •