Carbon fiber center pole
    Titanium stove(large box) + Titanium stove-pipe
    Skeeter-net door option
    Liner option(new)
    Versa-port
    Stove-port
    Guy-Outs
    Stakes

Complete package <10lbs, the quality of both the fabric and the stitching is exceptional.

I just got this and set it up to seal the seams and get familiar. There are many, many options for controlling the inside environment. Multiple settings for the stove, combined with several venting options for the tent make this setup very flexible.
    Easy to set up and take down is a bonus.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Afflicted by condition human

I've got the Vertex 8 and really like it. Condensation has to be dealt with, but I think it's worth it so far. I'm guessing your liner will eliminate that issue. Glad to hear your seam sealing. I didn't and took it to Kodiak for 14 days and wished I had - oops. I also have that stove and it works slick. Enjoy your setup!

jpost

The liner is a very new option from Titanium Goat (I have one of the very first), and it is a game changer. It makes the tent warmer when cold and cooler when warm weather sets in. Using the tail and peak venting options really make a difference and can be tailored to various conditions. Get yourself a liner!

Sounds good. Not much info on the liner material or availability on their website. If the liner eliminated all condensation issues I'd have nothing to complain about!

I am looking into getting the large stove from ti-goat, are you guys who use it satisfied? And would it work for a 10x10 tent? Thanks

I just got mine and only have 9 or 10 burns with it but wow it puts out the heat! I found that adjusting the damper allows a pretty fair degree of control as well.
    I'm sure someone with many hours of experience will be along to provide additional details.

I've only used my Large Ti Goat stove a few times and temps were 20 above or warmer. Wide open at those temps and it will cook me out of my Vertex 8 Tipi which has a pretty big footprint. I agree, the damper works well for adjusting the burn rate. So far my only complaint is the door to the firebox is so stinken small I can't even get my hand inside to light the fire and wood has to be cut very small to fit through the door. I'm tempted to cut the opening a little bigger. I'm basically happy with the stove other than that.

On a side note, I made some drying "racks" for my tipi center pole that work well (see pic). I just bought a piece of aluminum rod
    (3/16?), cut it into approx. 16" lengths, put a 90 degree bend in one end long enough to accomodate 2 hose clamps, and then I use 2 hose clamps to attach them to the pole. I have a set of three rods just above the stove and another set of 3 up high to hang coats etc. It's a mandatory addition!