Thread: Need some help!!!

Default Need some help!!!

I've got a bait station in 14a. My buddy is getting cleaned out and he is only about 500 yards away. I've not Been hit at all. I've got a bait ball, put out the gel balls and I've done honey burns, but nothing. If anyone has any advice it would be helpful. I've been asking around and it has been slow in my area, But it's just confusing cause the other barrel is getting cleaned out. Thanks

Default I'm in the same situation

A guy from work has a stand a few hundred yards away has had hits mine hasn't been touched. Bait ball he'll balls yoyos now honey/molasses burn. Maybe they get content in the other site and don't have to look elsewhere for food.

What are you guys using for bait? If you are using just regular dry dog food and your neighbors are using donuts mixed with molasses, you are probably not going to keep a bear interested. Also, is your stand/blind in an open area or in the thick brush. I have had better success when I placed my bait site in thick brush rather than out in the open. Just a couple ideas for you. Although you might have already known that information.

Yeah thts the first thought was it may not be thick enough, or they just didn't feel comfortable. I'm useing about the same thing, donuts, bread, pancakes, all mixed with molasses. It's pretty thick there's alot of trees, some underbrush.

Went out last night. They had tore my place up. Thanks to jess and her AWESOME products! I used a honey burn sat night and hadn't had anything for 3weeks and I tried everything. The honey burn worked so well, my buddy drove down through this valley about 300 yards away. He came up to my site, He said "geez man your gonna bring bears from Wasilla in here", you could smell it in the whole valley. But anyways thanks to bait em 907 and all their awesome products.

Quote Originally Posted by lee27 View Post
    I've got a bait station in 14a. My buddy is getting cleaned out and he is only about 500 yards away. I've not Been hit at all. I've got a bait ball, put out the gel balls and I've done honey burns, but nothing. If anyone has any advice it would be helpful. I've been asking around and it has been slow in my area, But it's just confusing cause the other barrel is getting cleaned out. Thanks
    Tell your buddy to use his own barrel for a urinal, not yours...........Hehehehehe

Well i guess i'm gonna have to fix him up now. Getting close to the end of season now. Desprite times-desprite measures.