Thread: Lake Louise in the Morning

Default Lake Louise in the Morning

My father in law called me and just wants to get out so we are going up to Lake Louise tomorrow to camp over night and just play with the boat. I would love to catch some fish but don't have a clue about fishing this lake. Grayling and Lakers would be a blast!

thanks

Teach

One more question, looking at the regs, all I could find was 1 laker over 24" and 1 burbot a day. It looks like I can use bait and a regular hook? I'm thinking a K13 rapped for lakers if its legal.

thanks

teach

Personally, I am avoiding this weekend. Expect high waves and rough water. The winds are henious. It should blow the skeeters out for next weekend though.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

yeah Teach thats all legal. Fish shallow

Quote Originally Posted by dirtofak View Post
    Personally, I am avoiding this weekend. Expect high waves and rough water. The winds are henious. It should blow the skeeters out for next weekend though.
    Yeah, this lake gets snotty fast when the wind picks up. Take notice of the weather or you could find yourself going for a rough ride!
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"

Due to several people advising not to fish Louise because of the weather this weekend we took the wheelers out to Jim Creek and had a blast there! My English Springer must have put 15 plus miles on yesterday. We got back to camp and he melted next to the fire and was out for the night. I at least know what it takes to get him tired now.

Bow hunterss at Jim Creek? I was up toward the Glacier on the wheeler and had a guy and a cute girl pass me on their wheeler heading toward the glacier. Had a traditional bow and cedar arrows on them, both decked out in camo it looked like??? Bear hunting maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Teacherman View Post
    I was up toward the Glacier on the wheeler and had a guy and a cute girl pass me on their wheeler heading toward the glacier. Had a traditional bow and cedar arrows on them, both decked out in camo it looked like??? Bear hunting maybe?
    Maybe...Maybe Not!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Still planning on fishing Louise in the near future, if anyone has any tips I'm all ears.

thanks

Teach