Thread: Soldotna Sportsmans Warehouse Archery

Talking Soldotna Sportsmans Warehouse Archery

I am a loyal Trustworthy fan, but I am moving a little more remote and wanted a new sight system and arrow rest for my old Fred Bear bow. 18 year old kid steps up, knows his stuff, treats me very well, sets things up on the bow with my input and adds some tips he had. We go shoot at the indoor lane they have. Constructive criticism that helped, then paper tested and out the door I go. Treated extremely well by a smart kid who knows his archery. I haven't gone through the place without someone asking if they can help. Customer service is everything to me. Just kudos to him and SW.
    I do have to say, long live Trustworthy and I will buy all fishing gear from them. Great folks.

Gotta love trustworthy. I will support them til the end! But I have to admit that since sportsmans came in, i've spent WAY too much money there. I told myself i wouldnt, but sometimes to just run across random good deals that are hard to pass on. Glad you had a good experience with the archery department. I dont think i've seen a archery tech in any of the sportsmans that know jack about archery.

Quote Originally Posted by jtm9 View Post
    I am a loyal Trustworthy fan, but I am moving a little more remote and wanted a new sight system and arrow rest for my old Fred Bear bow. 18 year old kid steps up, knows his stuff, treats me very well, sets things up on the bow with my input and adds some tips he had. We go shoot at the indoor lane they have. Constructive criticism that helped, then paper tested and out the door I go. Treated extremely well by a smart kid who knows his archery. I haven't gone through the place without someone asking if they can help. Customer service is everything to me. Just kudos to him and SW.
    I do have to say, long live Trustworthy and I will buy all fishing gear from them. Great folks.
    I have had the same experience there. I bought my 11 year old daughter a bow from a young man there. I believe his name is Hunter. Great kid. Very patient with my daughter and very helpful to me. I also try to support local businesses but with the customer service and selection it is very hard to stay away.

I would have to agree about Hunter, I bought a bow for my wife, he helped pick out a bow that would fit her, asked her questions about how it fit and made adjustments. She really likes her bow. He also helped me adjust mine. I am going to be getting a bow for my oldest boy this summer and I intend to have him help with that also.

Default Glad you guys like the soldotna store

I've never had much luck with the "experts" at sportsmans here in wasilla. Every time they've tied me on a peep it slides around, and their idea of paper tuning doesn't quite get me where I want to be. I am thinking after bear season closes and I have some more time I am going to to check out screaming eagle in wasilla to get my how tuned and new serving on my peep.
    I do like browsing at sportsmans lots to see and prices are alright.
    Ps maybe maybe you guys do so well cuz the guys name is hunter? Haha
    Hunter