Thread: Raft shop in Fairbanks area?

Default Raft shop in Fairbanks area?

I picked up a raft last weekend down in anchorage, and I'm looking for some place that sells raft accessories in the Fairbanks area. I am specifically looking for a barrel pump and electric pump.

Any one know of any shops for have any recommendations otherwise?

Try Richard at BLUE MOOSE RAFTING. Think he is in North Pole.

Ammmmmmm......

BlueMoose.

Forum member BlueMoose, frequent contributor, forum sponsor (I think in the past if not present)...

Operates out of fairbanks.

Never met him personally, but have referred three friends for raft rentals. All were impressed with his service.

dennis

Thanks Guys. Yepper we dabble still in frame parts and some items. was contacted for the pump just happen to had four come up last week. At this time BMR is concentrating on rentals and frames and the a sale or two. We do have limited quick sale items such as LoPro's hardware, pumps, repair kits, rescue lines, and cargo platfroms. For future reference thos business in Fairbanks that sell items for rafting are:

BMR of course
    Sportmans Warehouse is getting a little better and handling certain items
    Beaver Sports
    Test the Waters

Each business has something the same as well as some different available associated items.

Our friends in Anchorage are also willing to ship to include Alaska Raft and Kayak and Alaska Wildwater

Best wishes!

Moose-O