Hello all I'm planning to do a Swanson river canoe trip this year. Going from the swanson river road launch. to cook inlet. I have a few questions though.
1. I have a 17 ft smokercraft alum. canoe would this canoe be allright to use?
2. im thinking of doing a little hunting and fishing along the way, are there some good spots?
3. what types of supplies would you recomend for the trip? I have a good list going but would like to pick others brains.
4. how are the camping areas along the route?
5. when is a good time to go for optimal water height, fishing, weather, and hunting.
6.What do you think about 6 days would be ample? or is that too many?