Thread: Moose Bow Hunt Guide

Default Moose Bow Hunt Guide

I am trying to find out if you all have any recommendations for a guide to complete a Bow Moose hunt in 2012. Any information you are willing to share would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I forget exactly what the guys name is, but I believe it's something like Stan Parkinson, Parkerson, Parker, or something to that effect. He hunts or hunted north of Fairbanks and specialized in archery moose hunts for years. He took M.R. James and Larry Jones (both well known bow hunters) moose hunting just a few yrs ago and they scored on some real dandies!!! Sorry I can't be more specific, but honestly, I forgot his last name. Good luck.

Thank you very much for the reply. I was given Stan Parkinsons name by another person but was unable to track his number down. I "googled" him but came up with nothing. Apparently he is well respected-just a little difficult to find. Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to assist. Thanks

Swampdonkey- I found Mr. Parkersons web site- "Denali Hunts" . Again, thank you for the assistance.

No problemmmooooooo!