Thread: This forum is messed up

Default This forum is messed up

I am hoping the mods read this.Everytime I come onto this forum it has not been updated to reflect new post or threads and this is for all of the forums because I checked.When I post the new post doesnt show up for several hours if not days.Why is this happening please answer the questions I have asked.
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Workin' fine on this end...

Try clicking your "Refresh" icon
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD

I've never heard of this problem. Can you give me a better idea of the problem that you're having? Has it always been this way for you, or is this a recent problem? Do you use the "new posts" button in the upper left, or do you navigate through the individual forums? I'll admit that I'm a bit perplexed, as when I navigate the forums I see new posts within a second of them being made.

it just started happening about 3 days ago.I would go onto the fishing or pantry forum and it would say the a post someone made say 2 days ago was posted a minute or two ago,It also wouldnt update any new post for several hours on any of the threads i went to.When I posted it wouldnt show up to me for at least a half an hour but then again no one else's would either at least for me Im sure this problem didnt affect anyone else so is it just my account or are the mods somehow involved in my post not showing up?

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Default shift and "refresh" at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by fishNphysician View Post
    Workin' fine on this end...

Try clicking your "Refresh" icon
    Pressing refresh while holding down your shift key forces your browser - which is the software you have installed there on your computer (not on this site - its called caching) - to reload the latest page immediately from this site, instead of using an old copy from your hard disk.

Browsers do this "re-use" stuff to try to appear faster to you. The amount of time your browser will depend on your local copy instead of reading this web site to get a new copy is a setting you can change in your browser software there.

okay that worked.Thank you and I am sorry I have wasted your time as well as Brian's time to help me.But once again thank you for your help.