Thread: Harding laker fantasy

Default Harding laker fantasy

ive noticed a small lake trout following on this site. seems everyone is interested in harding lake and the elusive monsters it contains. many locals claim to have fished the lake for 20 years without a bite. ive seen some pretty solid ice fishing results (jedi and co.) but nothing spectacular during the summer.

Ive cracked the code and am about to blow the doors off of this fishery.

stay tuned for more...

Quote Originally Posted by EMMETT View Post
    ive noticed a small lake trout following on this site. seems everyone is interested in harding lake and the elusive monsters it contains. many locals claim to have fished the lake for 20 years without a bite. ive seen some pretty solid ice fishing results (jedi and co.) but nothing spectacular during the summer.

stay tuned for more...
    Not gonna say that you haven't cracked the code, but I know many laker trout fishermen and they all get humbled quite a bit (including myself). Good luck in your ventures. Let the fatties go.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

Would love to see some pics of lakers in the summer from this lake. Having fished this lake with good success in the winter with forum members AlcanRon, (current holder of the winter Laker Taker Award) and JediMasterSalmonSlayer, it would be fun to take our knowledge of the habits and feeding patterns of the lakers in Harding and put it to test in the summer. Will have to do that one of these years. Too busy this summer with Sockeye and King Salmon fishing just ahead and also the Silvers. Scouting out expanded moose hunting area and a better moose camp is also a high priority.

Good luck and remember: the proof is in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by EMMETT View Post

stay tuned for more...
    Better hurry before all the recreational boaters, skiers,ect get out there and stir it up. Just remember catch and release, get that Trophy Certificate from ADFG instead. And just like Gutleap said the proof is in the pic. Even with all the pics we posted I did not see any increase of preasure on the lake this past winter. Too many other fishing options coming up to go out there now.

humbled indeed. fished 545 bite. landed one nice dolly. had a nice fight with a fish in the 18-20 range. got a look at it but spit the hook before the boat. my buddy had something large on and it straightened his hook. dont really plan on taking the fish out of the water but it would be nice to get one to the boat this summer

one must use the Force on Harding. And some jiggy juice. Wise the Lakers are...