Thread: I need a gunsmith

Default I need a gunsmith

I need a gunsmith, any suggestions?

Also are there any gun shows coming up Im in the market for a few harder to find guns. Were else should I be looking?

Niceville, FL

Thumbs up Smith and shows

You missed a gunshow at Palmer this past weekend. I understand the AGCA gunshow is the end of March out at the Palmer fairgrounds again.

I really like Vince Baldauf at Precision Arms as a smith. I've had several action/trigger jobs done, he's always super quick, reasonably priced, and does excellent work. And he's a really nice person, to boot. Give him a call at 279-5755.

Wasilla, AK

I second it for Vince. He does all my work. He is very honest and a great guy to deal with. We have a few smiths out here in the Valley but I tend to drive the extra miles when I need to trust someone to work on my guns.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Springfield Missouri

Default Gun Auctions

You could try these gun auctions online. You just need an FFL dealer to send them to.

hope these help. I have bought rifles from gunbroker and auctions arms with no problems.

Have fun looking