Thread: Hooligan pics, anyone?

Default Hooligan pics, anyone?

Hey I thought I'd put some feelers out there... we could use some photos of hooligan dipnetting on the site- photos of folks dipping, maybe a shot of some fish in the net, and a bucket full of fish? Maybe someone's kids holding a fish? We want to do something with these on the site. Maybe even a safety shot showing the highway and such...

If you have anything like that, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the link where to send them.

Thanks, folks!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

This is from a couple years ago. Will try and get some current shots and video tomorrow when we go down there.
    Just a bitter Alaskan clinging to his guns and religion.....

What a blast! We never did this with the kids, because we never thought we would use the fish. But my daughter is married now; perhaps there will be grandkids... looks like we really missed out on some good times. Hold them close, my friend. Enjoy these years, because they are too quickly gone.
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay