Thread: Hey guys!

Default Hey guys!

Hey guys some of you may know me from Meanchicken.net. I love fishing for steelhead and Salmon and have always dreamed of spending some time in Alaska. Couple guys on the meanchicken forum told me to drop in over here. I just wanted to say hi and hopefully learn a little from you guys about boating in alaska.

Hello and welcome bottombouncer. I frequently lurk on the meanchicken, a lot of great guys and good info over there.

Quote Originally Posted by f0zzy2 View Post
    Hello and welcome bottombouncer. I frequently lurk on the meanchicken, a lot of great guys and good info over there.
    Do you go as Fozzy over there? I wish there was more Alaska guys on the meanchicken alaska forum. Kinda sucks jumping to other forums for the same thing. Anyways What do you run for a boat?

I check out the meanchicken site from time to time but this one is home to such a great cross section of local boaters that it is pretty hard to beat! Heck we even have a few manufacturers wondering the boards with regularity. Welcome to the site and I hope it finds it's way into your browsers "favorites" bar!

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I check out the meanchicken site from time to time but this one is home to such a great cross section of local boaters that it is pretty hard to beat! Heck we even have a few manufacturers wondering the boards with regularity. Welcome to the site and I hope it finds it's way into your browsers "favorites" bar!
    What is your name over there?

I go by the same name over ther and im pretty sure Lujon does to.

Welcome aboard Botttombouncer! I to get on Meanchicken from time to time thought not as much as I did when it first stood up. Go by the same name on there as I do here.