Thread: Cci #41?

Default Cci #41?

Are CCI #41 primers readily available in the Valley/ANC area or do I need to try and order them from outside?

I haven't seen any. Why do you want them? I have had no slam fire issues with plain ole CCI in anything and cycled unfired rounds show no visible signs of being struck by floating pins.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Have a bunch in Fairbanks if you want some.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Default CCI 41 primers

GNG had some last time I checked.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    I haven't seen any. Why do you want them? I have had no slam fire issues with plain ole CCI in anything and cycled unfired rounds show no visible signs of being struck by floating pins.
    I am putting together a couple identical 6.8x43 rifles from ARPerformance and that is what he recommends in order to get max performance from hand loads. As long as they are available I don't see any reason not to go with what the manufacturer suggested.

Thanks for all the info on locations guys. I can't wait to get home and get the new bench set up. The new upper should be here around the 15th of next month so hopefully I will have a bunch of load work up rounds ready by then.

boondocks boondocks

Quote Originally Posted by allen-ak View Post
    boondocks boondocks
    nice, I already plan to sneak $1200 out of the coffers and put into their safe keeping to hopefully secure a Kimber 84L Montana in 280AI...

(sure glad the wife doesn't read this!)