Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Report:Susitna Fantasy

Default Video Report:Susitna Fantasy

Forget all that you see, it's not reality, it's just a fantasy!

AkNook, 900Fusion, and myself hit the valley yesterday in hopes of cathing some early King Salmon. Good thing we were prepared to fish the smaller species as they were in abundance yesterday. We definitely had an epic day of fishing, weather was nice, fish were biting, and we were definitely on the fish. We easy caught over 100 fish between the three of us, for those folks that are wondering where we were fishing, watch the video, it's no secret! Hope you enjoy!

Fish On!

http://www.trophy-clips.com/view_vid...e=&category=mr
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Looked like it was a very fun day out on the water. Another great video to enjoy. Man, I am so glad that winter is over for those fish so that they can fatten up. LOL. Tight lines.
    Only those that can see the invisible can do the impossible.

Video Reports are pretty awesome, too bad people don't make more of them. Maybe this season will show an influx of them.
    A bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work.

Great vid, great day on the water! Crazy amount of fish caught, 4 species day, and quality fish too. And to top it all off.....It was such a nice day out! I'll be fantasizing about this day for quite some time..... lol Looking forward to the next trip. Fish on!

"That not reality"....nice job the interior was hot also but not for fishing. You guys cant keep doing that with out me...LOL Great VID!
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Awesome day multiple doubles and no one on the creeks but us. Definitely a fantasy! "It's the potion" hahahahahaha. "Oooooooh Man"
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

Great job guys, One of my favorite holes.

Quote Originally Posted by AKnook View Post
    Great vid, great day on the water! Crazy amount of fish caught, 4 species day, and quality fish too. And to top it all off.....It was such a nice day out! I'll be fantasizing about this day for quite some time..... lol Looking forward to the next trip. Fish on!
    What was the 4th species? I saw rainbow, grayling and char / dolly varden...

The 4th species was a white fish

The 4th species was a white fish. It was my first white fish. It was a little dinker however. Still cool to land a fish I have never caught before.

Quote Originally Posted by AKnook View Post
    The 4th species was a white fish. It was my first white fish. It was a little dinker however. Still cool to land a fish I have never caught before.
    Dinkers don't make the cut...LMAO!

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

I bet there were 50 people there the next day. And who said these forums have nothing to do with the rivers getting overfilled with people? Too bad some people feel that they have to share a video of every trip they go on.

Quote Originally Posted by fishak24 View Post
    I bet there were 50 people there the next day. And who said these forums have nothing to do with the rivers getting overfilled with people? Too bad some people feel that they have to share a video of every trip they go on.
    Is it your river? No its not. People are going to find fish and places to fish with or without videos. No place around the road systems are a secret. Like it was stated before we don't need negative feedback on the GREAT videos posted on this forum. These guys do a great job editing the film. Do you write and email all the big fly fishing media companies and share your feelings too? I think you are sour because you went there the next day and didn't catch any, LOL!

Nice video guys, KEEP IT UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishak24 View Post
    I'd wager that half the places you routinely fish now were once unknown to you until someone "volunteered" the info. Very few true "honey holes" exist anymore because of technology......i'e' the internet. It's not gonna get any better.... Just enjoy it while you are fortunate to still do so.

That was a really funny attempt to put me down captain D.......... (not you fishn). Didnt say it was my river. And no i dont email the big companies cuz they dont put out videos on local rivers every time the get footage.

Here we go again! those creeks are no big secret hell in less than a week they are going to be so packed by salmon fisherman that youll be lucky to be able to fish. i guess we should of harvested some of those fish, frankly it gets a lil old hearing $#*! from people that love to sit around like a bunch of old ladies at a sunday morning breakfast at Mcdonalds complaining about other peoples good fourtunes, just keep sitting on your arse grab some popcorn and enjoy the show! More videos to come. And if you dont like the videos dont watch them. get a life dude. I guess someone doesnt watch north to alaska or alaska outdoors
    oh and about the internet ruining "secret spots" to funny, we used a book to find out what streams/ creeks we wanted to fish. and i let you guess what book that is..... heres a hint is the book everyone mentions when some one ask's for help.

Are you kidding me? You were giving Cox a hard time about always posting videos when i saw you in kasilof. Good job. You guys (or Cox) posted this video on 4 different sites. Seems like guys are trying just a little to hard to impress people. "tryhards". A bunch of old ladies at mcdonalds? haha so should i say that you guys are like the dbags in highschool who brag and show off trying to get everyone to like you?

i said what i wanted to say so im done on this thread, if you feel like talking more sh*t and dragging it out then go ahead. wont get you anywhere.

if your referring to me while i was there with Bigcox then apparently you dont know sarcasim. we dont need to impress anyone we just like sharing our experiences with everyone. get over it. just wait untill the fishing really gets good! Oh and if your the same dude we ran into down there that called us out by our online handles, if im not mistaken you said the videos rock and keep on doing them....... contradicting yourself a lil dont ya think.

Let it go man. Like was said before, these places are not even close to secret and A LOT of people that aren't on these forums know about them and how/when to catch fish there. Get over it and go fishing. If you don't like watching the videos then don't watch, it's not going to get any better with all the tech available. I look forward to watching these guy's videos and they are HARDLY trying to show off. More like sharing the videos for others enjoyment. 99.9% of the people here have nothing but good things to say about them. Then a couple people like a certain snow loving monkey and a few others feel the need to inject their negativity. Fusion, Cox, AKnook, keep them coming and good on ya!

On another note, great video (again) and I hit the grand slam this morning. Big dolly, big 'bow, and big graying all from the same creek standing in the same spot.
    Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast