Thread: Missed the rapture..or it missed me

Default Missed the rapture..or it missed me

So...weather permitting, that so far looks good, I'll be going out with Barry Wright/Saltwater Adventures Monday @ 4:30 am. Made the arrangements at the Sportsman show...both the Mrs. and he seemed like real nice, friendly folks. I hope I'm not a curse...I can honestly say I've had several enjoyable charters but never a productive one fish wise. Some day, I'll finish my project boat and be able to strike out without so dang many witnesses.

Was there actually a specific time it was to happen??? We still have a few hours left in the day.
    "The Nation which forgets its defenders will itself be forgotten.
    In memory of our troops...defenders of our freedom."

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin Farmgirl View Post
    Was there actually a specific time it was to happen??? We still have a few hours left in the day.
    Honestly, I'm not sure...but its Sunday now and my affairs are in order...meaning I'm fully prepared to go fishin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyak View Post
    :

Honestly, I'm not sure...but its Sunday now and my affairs are in order...meaning I'm fully prepared to go fishin'.
    Good Luck!!! Looking forward to a Fruitful Report...to those of us deemed unworthy and left behind.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Good Luck!!! Looking forward to a Fruitful Report...to those of us deemed unworthy and left behind.
    We had to come in early due to north winds. Every one got their fish but all were small. From the radio chatter, it sounded like like a bust for all the charters so I don't fault the skipper. I also caught a fat little feeder king. Nice boat, high quality gear fun skipper and a good deck hand. I'd recommend them to anyone. When Mother Nature puts her foot down it's best not to be standing directly beneath it.