Thread: Kasilof fencing, Habitat protection. May25 till...

Default Kasilof fencing, Habitat protection. May25 till...

Once again, we need volunteers to help erect fencing on the south side of the Kasilof. It's starts on the 25th and will go through Memorial day weekend. If we get enough help, it might be less time putting it up. Come do your part to help the habitat. This has taken over 16 months to come together and it is the right thing to do. Come on down!!! Any questions, call 715-8363 Thanks in advance
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

BTTT.... Couldn't help myself. Joet, Akres, Nerka, come on down!!!!BackcountryRob, Gr8fl, you guys start rallying the troops!!! All you dippers, come on down and help keep the enviroment safe from certain idiots that show up and give the rest of us a bad name.
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

ONe more time, see you there.................... South side, Kasilof river mouth

Needing more volunteers this weekend. Anyone having the salt to help, please do so. Just show up on the south beach of the Kasilof and tell whoever you want to help. Only five people showed today, we need more volunteers!!! Show up on Saturday morning, North Cohoe beach road, on the beach, you can't miss us!!!

Stuck in Valdez (work) still, or I'd be there. I'm starting to forget what my house in Soldotna looks like anymore...
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Default ADN article on The Fence

can be found here:
    http://www.adn.com/2011/06/10/191020...-to-solve.html

along with its bias:

"Where else can you... set out a net and bring in more fish than you can eat in a winter?

~tr
    Last edited by gr8fl; 06-11-2011 at 09:52. Reason: found some bias