Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wounded Warrior project

  1. #1
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,188

    Default Wounded Warrior project

    Hey Jess just letting you know I just shipped both my big stands down the river for the hunt. The guys are thrilled being able to put the camera crew right with hunters. I hope someday to see them on one of the cable t.v. hunt shows. I was invited up to fish and hang out, I am going to have to set some time aside. Hope you all have a good season
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  2. #2
    Member baitem907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    425

    Default

    That is so awesome of you! Its a very rewarding feeling to work with the much appreciative Veterans. I got to hang out with most of them today at Sportsman's Warehouse. They are a great bunch of men and women. Thank you so much for doing this for them.
    Its the best feeling in the world to know you helped make someone's dream come true.
    We may be a small piece of the puzzle, but its coming together piece by piece. Now show us the big picture and tag some bears!
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

  3. #3
    Member Mountain Man Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Los Anchorage
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Is there a drop off location in Anchorage for dog food or anything else that might be needed?

  4. #4
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    I am sure either jess or I can get you a contact the first of the week
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  5. #5
    Member baitem907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man Jack View Post
    Is there a drop off location in Anchorage for dog food or anything else that might be needed?
    I am unaware of a drop off location in Anchorage. If someone is willing to store dog food, I am willing to come and get it once a week.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

  6. #6

    Default

    Excellent work and effort...here!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  7. #7

    Default

    This is Christian, if needed I can bring bait or dog food out From Anchorage to you. I will be making a few trips this week in support of the hunt anyways. Just call me. Thanks for all you and all Alaskans do for our Warriors!

  8. #8
    Member NhraFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AK / NC
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baitem907 View Post
    I am unaware of a drop off location in Anchorage. If someone is willing to store dog food, I am willing to come and get it once a week.
    I have a basement that can store LOTS of dog food I am on JBER and can meet in and around Anchorage if people want to drop off donations.. I pass Jess's shop on the way to my bait site (I go there every friday-sunday)


  9. #9
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    the airboat guys on the curve at mile 49 are part of the group running supplies maybe get with them also
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •