Thread: Information on Alaska flying jobs

Default Information on Alaska flying jobs

California based pilot looking for information and job opportunities flying in Alaska. I have no Alaska flight time but I would love the chance to do it. I am an active flight instructor and full time A&P. I realize the season has already started but would like to start preparing for next season opportunities. I have:
    2600TT
    1100Multi
    CFI,CFII,MEI,ATPL,A&P
    Any information would be appreciated!

Who are you working for down in SLO? I got my private down there at Air San Luis 9 years ago.

I work for PCF Aviation. As well as a couple Pilot service jobs with local airplane owners. I know Al though. Who was your flight instructor?

His name was Drake, last name Davis maybe. Only advice I have is come up this way and shake as many hands as you can. Much better informed people will probably chime in here soon. This topic comes up often, so don't hesitate to use the search function. Good luck.

Default Pilot Jobs

Any tailwheel time? Have you ever been to Alaska? Shoot me an email at n1264d@yahoo.com and maybe I can help you out.

Checkout www.flyalaska.com for possible info and directory of Alaska flight operations.

Quote Originally Posted by Monguse View Post
    Checkout www.flyalaska.com for possible info and directory of Alaska flight operations.
    Agree with this. I haven't been a member for a few years, but when I was looking for an entry job, this was my best resource.