Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Barter

  1. #1
    Member alaska4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Remote Skwentna
    Posts
    780

    Default Barter

    Wondering if it would be a good idea to start a BARTER ONLY SECTION? Just have a section where people can barter with each other with no money involvement whatsoever. Anyone?
    JOHN

  2. #2
    Member AlaskaHippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beaver Fork
    Posts
    3,853

    Default

    Maybe a sub-forum to Dipnetting?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

  3. #3
    Member alaska4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Remote Skwentna
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
    Maybe a sub-forum to Dipnetting?


    What would BARTERING have to do with Dipnetting?
    JOHN

  4. #4
    Member AlaskaHippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beaver Fork
    Posts
    3,853

    Default

    Sorry John. Inside joke.

    Apologies.

    I like your idea of a Bartering Forum.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

  5. #5
    Member alaska4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Remote Skwentna
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
    Sorry John. Inside joke.

    Apologies.

    I like your idea of a Bartering Forum.
    OK, it confused me.
    JOHN

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alaska4ever View Post
    What would BARTERING have to do with Dipnetting?
    No more than it would to commercial fishing, or trapping or whatever outdoor activity a poster would like to bash.

  7. #7
    Member Dirtofak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beaver Creek
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
    Sorry John. Inside joke.

    Apologies.

    I like your idea of a Bartering Forum.
    I got this joke..... it was easy too!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

  8. #8

    Default

    Perhaps a Thread on it's own will suffice:
    Willing to Barter...Sound Advice...and a Willing Ear
    Looking for....Birch Bark Baskets, Red Salmon, Ivory, Black Bear Claws and GPS Co-ordinates to a 75" Bull Moose.

    PM me with watcha got!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •