Thread: First (Informal) Organizational meeting of ABBA

Default First (Informal) Organizational meeting of ABBA

What I know about creating things is a small group of 3 to 5 people (More is Gooder) need to meet someplace (I assume Anchorage) and take a stand to HELP create ABBA. I should think the sooner the gooder.

Maybe set a general meeting for just after the baiting season closes. This (ABBA) will grow very fast, however (like a bait station) if not fed and well managed will dwindle. But the first step is creation, you can worry about the rest later.

So the first organizational meeting will be held on:___________ @__________o'clock.
    Location of said meeting will be:______________________.

I will start on a website tonight after work i will pay the initial hosting fees and domain registration and handle.a good portion of the upkeep also i.will try to bang out a.logo

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Quote Originally Posted by NhraFox View Post
    I will start on a website tonight after work i will pay the initial hosting fees and domain registration and handle.a good portion of the upkeep also i.will try to bang out a.logo
    Great..........

Just a suggestion - you might give Kiladi's Coffee a call. Their shop (along the east side of New Seward) has a large gathering room & hosts quite a few "informal" gatherings. I don't believe they charge for using the space - just drink some coffee while you're there.

NhraFox - I've already bought the link and have it parked for a site. I've assisted in forming associations in the past (bylaws, etc.), so count me in 100%.

I don't agree with everything AGL posts, but I'll give him credit for this project.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
    NhraFox - I've already bought the link and have it parked for a site. I've assisted in forming associations in the past (bylaws, etc.), so count me in 100%.

I don't agree with everything AGL posts, but I'll give him credit for this project.
    Thank You, and Thank you for advancing the cause.