Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign-up thread to join ABBA (Bear baiter's Assoc.)

Default Sign-up thread to join ABBA (Bear baiter's Assoc.)

Yes, please contact me about joining (ABBA) The Alaska Bear Baiter's Association.

OK, lets run this list up long and strong.

+1 Ryan Libby and Cristy Libby both will join

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

+1 Angelo and Kristine Figueroa

Chad Bliss will join

+3... Myself, wife and son...

I will send you a PM

Maybe I missed it, but what purpose would a group like this have?

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Daveinthebush View Post
    Yep, You missed it. See other thread about ABBA. http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...sociation-quot

Jacques & Darcy Etcheverry will join

Quote Originally Posted by Daveinthebush View Post

Count me in. I've purchased the website www.alaskabearbaitersassociation.org.
    I'll work on a 'under construction' page and install an online contact form when I get some time.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Alaskanoutdoorsman I hate you lol I was in the process of getting the domain when you snagged it godaddy called me today to let me know it was not avail.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

I bought the links yesterday but had to go back today after learning a few didn't purchase for some reason. My computer quit last night so I didn't have the opportunity to post anything. I secured .org, .info, .net, .com, and .mobi. When I'm involved with a project I always buy all the extensions I can to prevent someone from knocking off the idea/product/or information and setting up a mirror or opposition site. This is uncanny.. I was talking with a friend a few weeks ago about this very idea but never put one plus one together so when I saw AGL's thread I figured I'd better secure the links and get involved.

Putting together the Association is the easy part - getting active participation keeping the membership involved is the real challenge.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Was it 30 virgins, Viginians or vegans? No matter add me as a +1.

Mark

I'm in and let me know how I can be of assistance. I have sales, business and organizational skills.

I'll send you an invite to the group. Thanks for your interest!

I'd like to join too. Have a boat and a wheeler and willing to help out all I can.

I will join

Invites sent.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Yep, You missed it. See other thread about ABBA. http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...sociation-quot
    Awesome solution = take the law into your own hands.

It's interesting that some would be so resistant to make a simple call or have contact with a peace officer with respect to the issue of illegal stations.
    Consider Alaska's theft laws.
    http://www.offendersolutions.com/sta...ka%20theft.htm
    http://touchngo.com/lglcntr/akstats/Statutes/Title11/Chapter46/Section160.htm.

So if a person is to remove illegal bear baiting stands in a lawful manner, then the law appears to require that person to contact the owner of the property or a peace officer.

Since a common person does not know which bait stations have been registered with the state, a common person would not know if an un-posted bait station had in fact been registered. Note: it is illegal to "intentionally obstruct or hinder a bait station registrant's feasibility of taking game by using using the station without registrant's written permission."

Quote Originally Posted by Wet eNuf View Post
    Awesome solution = take the law into your own hands.

It's interesting that some would be so resistant to make a simple call or have contact with a peace officer with respect to the issue of illegal stations.
    Consider Alaska's theft laws.
    http://www.offendersolutions.com/sta...ka%20theft.htm
    http://touchngo.com/lglcntr/akstats/Statutes/Title11/Chapter46/Section160.htm.

So if a person is to remove illegal bear baiting stands in a lawful manner, then the law appears to require that person to contact the owner of the property or a peace officer.

Since a common person does not know which bait stations have been registered with the state, a common person would not know if an un-posted bait station had in fact been registered. Note: it is illegal to "intentionally obstruct or hinder a bait station registrant's feasibility of taking game by using using the station without registrant's written permission."
    You posted a lot of words........Do you just like words or was there a point in your endless babble............And NOT that is any of your business but I took a cop for a walk, and he wrote a lot of tickets. So stick that someplace that it will not blow-away.

And you might be a "Common Person" but I ain't. So stick that in the same location. Maybe you and Skinny-D can get together and waste each others time. Your such a "Common Person" that your boring.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast