Thread: New trick...or not?

Default New trick...or not?

I had a great idea, but usually when I have a great idea someone else has already done it.
    Safeway had 12 packs of pop for sale for $2, I was thinking of putting it in a spray bottle and misting all of my popcorn with it to make it a little candy coated. Just a light spray, not enough to make it soggy. Anyone tried this? Thoughts?

Probablly would be a good idea. I used the spray bottle to make cherry coated popcorn. Ithink if you used vanilla soda you'd be in good shape just try it on a small batch invade it dissolves your popcorn. Somebody claimed to have dumped a 2 litter of vanilla coke on a stump a year ago or so and said the bears ate the stump!

Goaty sounds like a good idea... I would put it in a pot on the stove and cook it down,,,boil the water off,,, till it's like a syurp then spray it on when its warm,,,not hot. Good luck.

better Idea is if you can find them at cosco/sams club the syrup for soda machines (come in a 5 gal box) would be a great idea.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

I ut a little sugar in with my pop corn .(right when it starts poping)and it candies it smells good

Ttry caramel or french vanilla powdered coffee creamers they pack a nice scent when added to popcorn or just sprinkled around.

I think it would work just fine

I would add a little Jack Daniels with the cola and just use the popcorn with some powdered sugar!