Thread: Where is stid2677? No new stories.

Default Where is stid2677? No new stories.

Haven't been able to find any new posts from Steve. Is he around anymore or is he off on an undisclosed adventure? The search feature here and on Google show nada.

He will have stories after next week, and then the one following that. We are off on a bear hunt all this coming week, and then he will continue with another friend of his the following. I know he has been busy as of late also. Life outside of hunting catches up to him ONCE in awhile! HAHAHA Hope to have a good write up after this next week.

AZinAK

If he's not been on here, he's Huntin !!!!.....................probably PWS.............................Trust me, the guy should be a guide for all species in this state !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    If he's not been on here, he's Huntin !!!!.....................probably PWS.............................Trust me, the guy should be a guide for all species in this state !!!
    No doubt. Looking to catch up with him in PWS right after I get back from Whittier and pick my wife up and meet up with him to do it all over again. Hopefully this time will be sans and broken appendages

That's the way I'm thinking also,
    "If Stid's not posting any reloading info from the range, or working on gear preparations,...
    There's bound to be a hunt story in the making....."

Shouldn't be long, til he takes us along with great pics, and salivory gland torture from his "out there, gourmet" exploits

"Hmmm, seems like Black Bear and Shrimp may be hittin' the deck just about now,"

Should be just a few more days to wait
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Haha yea, you know he's gonna be posting a few pics of those gourmet dish's ................can't wait =)

Last I heard, he was at the tatto parlor getting a marmot tatted onto his ankle. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbarr View Post
    Haha yea, you know he's gonna be posting a few pics of those gourmet dish's ................can't wait =)

You called that one right!

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...est-Camp-Meals

He is probably out hunting with some of his forum buddies.

Could be some fishing involved.

Of course a mans got to eat what he catches right???

Surf and turf, shrimp and bear steaks!!!

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

I knew it !!!!.............................and the guy can Cook too?..............Can't wait to hear how the Kuiu stuff performed.

Nice pics !!!!.....................thanks.

Great Steve you got me thinking of food just before heading to bed!

I will vouch for his cooking sharing a camp with him is like fine dining. He even makes a mean cheesecake in the field.Congrats Steve well done brother.I hope to be posting some Yukon bruin photos soon!!!!!
    ďA man does not climb a mountain without bringing some of it away with him,and leaving something of himself upon it -- Sir Martin Conway

Hey, where did the pict of the pack with meat go to??????

I'm curious how did that ultra-light worked for you?

Hey Steve, you're famous. On my brother's recent bear hunt, the three of us found ourselves coming up with a catchy phrase when we were faced with a question about how to proceed or how we were going to handle a certain situation.....are you ready?

"I wonder what Steve would do?!"

A true testimony to your value on here my friend, and I call you my friend even though the closest we've come to meeting is exchanging a PM or two.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by HuntKodiak View Post
    Hey Steve, you're famous. On my brother's recent bear hunt, the three of us found ourselves coming up with a catchy phrase when we were faced with a question about how to proceed or how we were going to handle a certain situation.....are you ready?

"I wonder what Steve would do?!"

A true testimony to your value on here my friend, and I call you my friend even though the closest we've come to meeting is exchanging a PM or two.

Mike
    Sounds like somebody wants a taste of Steve's bear steaks.........He seems like a great guy, I'm sure he'll give ya a nibble if ya just ask dude.