Thread: I Want To Say Good Bye :)

Default I Want To Say Good Bye :)

Guys, this has been a great forum and I like it very much. My job has really begun to demand more of my time, and I will be going overseas a little more than in the past. I am going to have to travel a lot more, will be shooting less, doing less load work, so that I can spend more time with my family when I am home. Nancy and I will be doing some traveling and going some places we have always wanted to. I will be cutting out all but one forum and I am only going to look at it from time to time, keeping in touch with some very personal friends whom I have hunted with for years. I will continue to go on my hunts that are already planned, but need to reduce the time on forums.

I believe when one posts on a forum that they need to give attention to what they have posted and that does demand time. My wish is that you all have great hunting seasons and years to enjoy the great outdoors and the fun of getting ready for your hunts through trip planning, load development and practice. God bless and God's speed. beartooth "Mike Price"
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Hate to see you go, but I understand time constraints and the need to keep your priorities in line. Travel safe, and keep your priorities REALLY straight- don't let the travel get in the way of you hunting!

Take it easy man. Always good to read your posts. I hope you'll stop by every now and again.
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Quote Originally Posted by beartooth View Post
    Guys, this has been a great forum and I like it very much. My job has really begun to demand more of my time, and I will be going overseas a little more than in the past. I am going to have to travel a lot more, will be shooting less, doing less load work, so that I can spend more time with my family when I am home. Nancy and I will be doing some traveling and going some places we have always wanted to. I will be cutting out all but one forum and I am only going to look at it from time to time, keeping in touch with some very personal friends whom I have hunted with for years. I will continue to go on my hunts that are already planned, but need to reduce the time on forums.

I believe when one posts on a forum that they need to give attention to what they have posted and that does demand time. My wish is that you all have great hunting seasons and years to enjoy the great outdoors and the fun of getting ready for your hunts through trip planning, load development and practice. God bless and God's speed. beartooth "Mike Price"
    Mike I've enjoyed every conversation we've shared in together on here and you will be missed. Good luck in all your future endeavors. From one pastor to another:

May The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Evan

Keep your powder dry and and best wishes.

Mike,

It needs to be said that your testimony and the strength of your faith have always been evident in your posts!

I'm gonna miss ya on this forum but also know that we'll see each other face to face one day! Till then I pray God's best for you and your family!

Your a wise man for putting the family first! Good luck to you!

Having always appreciated your posts as well, will be missing your involvement and all those excellent pics

Good priority call tho, and
    God Speed and Blessings, to all you put your hands to in your future, especially your family time and efforts.

I didn't know you were a Pastor tho,...
    Oh no, now I'm getting convicted on the "forum time expenditure" myself...
    Heck, I just stepped down as a Pastor, so I could spend more time on forums,......(just kidding)

Seriously tho, your words and heart here, have been powerful,
    It's a time of great change, as The Kingdom Advances,
    Prayin' you find yourself and your family increasingly in the Center of it all.
    Great Days to be a Believer and Servant, eh?

Opportunities, to release Truth, and represent Hope,
    are Everwhere.
    Hope you just have a Blast, doin' the work out there...
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Mike, Like others, I have always appreciated your contribution to this site and will miss your shooting and load development reports, the pics of your latest toys, hunting pics and stories, and definitely not least, the way you conducted yourself. You're a true gentleman and high example. I hope we cross paths someday and if not down here, then definitely in the next life.

Take care and God Bless You and Yours,

Mark

Sorry to see you leave. God Bless you and yours.

Best of wishes BT - you have been a GREAT contributor and hopefully will be back in the future!
    U will be missed for sure!
    Randy
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

good luck bt; life is about change......and it is interesting to note how that plays out in all our lives. where ever your travels take you, i wish you the best.

go with god, my friend.

jh
    happy trails.
    jh

Definitely sorry to see you leave though your priorities are clearly in the right place. I hope that if and when you find some extra time in your days that you choose to come back and share it with us.

Godspeed!

Best of life to you BT...I've always enjoyed your enthusiasm for the hunting, shooting and reloading activities that we all share in common.

Doc

I guess this new gig you got fell through???