Thread: Need some hip waders / boots for hunting for the wife

Default Need some hip waders / boots for hunting for the wife

Any ideas? All the quality stuff I can find is only made for men. She doesn't have big enough feet to fit into the smallest mens size of these and all womens waders that I find are either heavy or not ideal for hunting in. I know we can go the route of pull over waders, but I'm looking at constant mush walking.

Have you tried youth sizes?
    Karma is like a rubber band; it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

That's something I haven't thought about yet... ok, what about hunting hip boots that are in youth sizes?

Bump...

I need to get some input on what the women hunters use or any guy who has a wife in the house with a pair.

Uless i know I'll encounter water too deep for hipboot, i'm, a hip boot guy.....check the archives....full of this stuff for "normal"size feet.
    Note that extra socks and replacement insoles often help.
    Neither hip boots nor waders are perfect....pick your poison....

Quote Originally Posted by iusckeeper View Post
    Bump...

I need to get some input on what the women hunters use or any guy who has a wife in the house with a pair.
    I assume you have tried MT. View Sports........??? B&J Outfitters........???

Try orvis , they will have boots for women but you will also pay dearly for them there. Look at the fly fishing shops and manybe chest waders, breathable one are lght and wear easy. good luck and let us know how you make out. Tom

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    I assume you have tried MT. View Sports........??? B&J Outfitters........???
    I have not. I need a place to look and some selections to take a peak at. I'm having a hard time finding Ankle fit boots that will fit her. I also tried searching forum to no avail (plenty of info on men's hip boots).